Suge Knight Hospitalized Again, Tells Judge He Is Going Blind

suge-knight-1024

Suge Knight was taken to the hospital again on Monday (March 2) after telling a judge he’s suffering from blindness. This makes it his third trip to the hospital since being charged with murder in early February.

The Death Row Records co-founder appeared before Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin and told him that he fired the attorneys handling his murder case and that he’s been receiving inadequate medical care since being taken into custody last month. In court Knight said he had only about 15% vision in one eye and was completely blind in the other.

“I can’t really see,” Knight told Superior Court Judge James Brandlin, according to the Los Angeles Times. “I can’t really comprehend what’s going on.”

He also added that he has lost 30 pounds while behind bars, and detailed some of his previous health complications, which include being shot six times last year and a blood clot in his lung. Brandlin transferred Knight’s case to another judge in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom on Monday for a second hearing, but the former rap mogul was taken to the hospital before his case could be called in Judge Ronald Coen’s courtroom.

Knight is charged with murder, attempted murder, and hit-and-run after he struck two men with his truck, killing one, on Jan. 29. He has pleaded not guilty. Knight is currently being held without bail, with his next hearing scheduled for Mar. 9.