In lengthy discussion with the Seattle representative, Macklemore & his creative partner Ryan Lewis share their Top 5 Sneakers of All Time. The conversation evolved after we discussed his critically acclaimed “Wings” record that garnered a lot of backlash from the sneaker head community. He reminded us that he was and will always be a sneaker collecter. He also elaborated on how much he would love to design his own show one day, “I would love to design a shoe. I would particularly like to design a Nike.”
The XXL 2012 Freshman also spoke on the Nike “Air Yeezy 2” craze and why he would not wait on line for them.
Macklemore’s Top 5 Sneaker’s of All Time:
5. Van’s Authentic – “Classic Low Top Vans”
4. Air Jordan (III) – “White / True Blue 3′s”
3. Air Jordan (VI) - “White /Varsity Red 6′s”
2. Air Jordan (VI) - “Back / Infrared 6′s”
1. Air Jordan 4 (IV) – “O.G. Cement 4′s”